How to go to Bali from Nusa Lembongan
When you head back from Nusa Lembongan to Bali, all you need to do is be at the Harbor at least 30 minutes before departure time so you will have enough time to book and register your departure details at any boat operators available. From Nusa Lembongan to Bali using speedboats, you can choose to either to departure from Jungut Batu or Mushroom Bay and arrive at Sanur or Kusamba.
How long would it takes from Nusa Lembongan to Bali
The journey typically takes between 30 to 40 minutes from Nusa Lembongan to Bali. With a number of speedboat companies on this route, you have several options when taking a speedboat from Nusa Lembongan to Bali. The speedboats will be heading to Sanur or Kusamba.
- If you prefer to depart from Jungut Batu and reach at Sanur, there are many boats leaving at 8:00, 8:45, 12:15, 13:00, 16:00, and 16:15 with the estimated travel time by speedboat usually takes 30 minutes max.
- From Jungut Batu, you have another option to arrive at Kusamba. The boats are leaving at 7:00, 10:30, and 15:30 with the estimated travel time around 40 minutes.
- If you plan to arrive at Sanur, you can also depart from Mushroom Bay. The boats are scheduled to depart at 7:00, 10:30, 14:30 or 16:00 with 30 minutes max travel time.
Please note that all of the above schedules are depending on the speed of the boat as well as depending on the weather and sea conditions.
- Book in advance: Bali is an incredibly popular destination, so it’s important to book your accommodation, ferry tickets, and activities ahead of time. This will guarantee that you get the best deals and avoid disappointment when you arrive.
- With stormy weather and high waves, the ride on speedboats can be quite rough and feel bumpy.
- It is advisable for pregnant women not to take speedboats. Bumpy rides and big waves can harm you and your child easily. It is better to be on the safe side.
- Pack a first-aid kit. A good first-aid kit is an absolute must. This includes a good selection of medication for traveling: remedies against seasickness, pain medication, medicine for children etc.
- Avoid empty stomach during the boat trip. We would advise to pack a meal or snacks at home.